Indice del forum

Dark's Forum

Community Nuova Di WebMaster

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Deckers only would make "Nightfall" in Chestnut.
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gallery & Creazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
pandorahoward

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Localitą: new york

usa
MessaggioInviato: 17 Nov 2018 04:15:46    Oggetto:  Deckers only would make "Nightfall" in Chestnut.
Descrizione:

If the quality of the stitching
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
is very bad, then it's a fake. Of course, it might be complicated to distinguish "very bad" out of "bad" and from "good", but if it really is obviously very bad, then the boots are fake scans.

Look at the store's black-colored UGGs. Geniune black-colored
have black-colored soles and black labels with all the "UGG" logo in white-colored, whereas fake "black" UGGs have got tan-colored soles and darkish (or non-black) labels.
Obtain the "Nightfall" model. If the "Nightfall" presented to you is every other color but Chestnut, it is just a fake. Deckers only would make "Nightfall" in Chestnut.

Obtain a "Sundance" model. In case you see a "Sundance" in some other color but
Chestnut Sand or Dark chocolate, it is a fraudulent. Deckers has stopped defining it as in Black. There may be old stock around, but anyone selling huge amounts of them is almost certainly selling fakes.

While still on
the subject of trunk color, take note that there are no "camel"-colored UGGgs. So if someone will give you one, bingo!

In a real UGG, the sheepskin fur around the boot matches the colour on the boot but the sheepskin fur at the bottom of the boot, exactly where your foot sits, is definitely natural (or "cream") around color.
The sole of a genuine
is about a half-inch or higher, while the soles of fakes are extremely thin, like maybe? -inch.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 17 Nov 2018 04:15:46    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gallery & Creazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: