Indice del forum

Dark's Forum

Community Nuova Di WebMaster

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The Adidas SL-72 has became an iconic shoe
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazione e Saluti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
vanessagrace

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 23 Feb 2019 10:10:22    Oggetto:  The Adidas SL-72 has became an iconic shoe
Descrizione:

For over 80 years,
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
has been part belonging to the world of sports at every level, delivering state-of-the-art sporting activities Adidas originals trainers, gear and accessories. Today, the Adidas 3 Stripe brand may be a global leader in this sporting goods industry plus offers the broadest portfolio of Adidas Hoodies.

Originally made for the Olympic Games with Munich and was traditionally worn for the podium. The Adidas SL-72 has became an iconic shoe in unique right. With 60 a lot of the iconic Soles & Stripes of
they celebrate the brands pitch and terrace control.

The original Adidas Sl72 were manufatured with breathable nylon weave, but the
most distinctive features were being traction tread outsole, integrated heel counter and easily portable design hence the identify Adidas SL72 (Super Light).

The main was launched as any running/jogging shoe and was launched some understated colours, unlike their predecessor the sl73, which arrived in bright colours just like bright orange and yellows. They gained progressively more appreciation from the fashion
savvy casuals of the particular 80s who's collection associated with Adidas iconic shoes such as the Adidas Sl72 grew plus grew.

The Adidas SL72 has been made using a blend of nylon fabric and mixed with suede to set-up a truly lightweight jogging shoe. Many of the popular shoes of the day were made in fairly understated colours for example blues and browns. These
were mainly seen around the podiums of the 1972 Olympics and get gained a cult adhering to among many.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 23 Feb 2019 10:10:22    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazione e Saluti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: