Indice del forum

Dark's Forum

Community Nuova Di WebMaster

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

There are several companies that concentrate
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazione e Saluti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
mortimerharrod

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Localitą: new york

usa
MessaggioInviato: 14 Dic 2018 08:29:20    Oggetto:  There are several companies that concentrate
Descrizione:

Measure vans, also referred to as multi-stop vehicles, became popular through the 1930s, when
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
the first refrigerated trucks were manufactured with the food delivery industry. The main vans were much narrow and shorter than those in use today, and these motor vehicles were typically used while milk and bread offering trucks.

Due to the visible roof on the vans, drivers were able to stand upright in the vehicle, making them best for use as food service vehicles and snow cream trucks, as properly. Today, one of probably the most common uses of
is for parcel delivery with the United Parcel Service, FedEx as well as other courier companies and for mobile food service.

Over the years, many vehicle manufacturers have released their unique version of this popular van. Divco, International Harvester and the White Motor Company pioneered the actual development and manufacture of the first vans. Today, most step
manufacturers build step vans and place them onto a current forward control chassis created by Ford, GM, or Freightliner.

In america and Canada, vans possess historically been used with regard to delivery vehicles and postal commercial transport. The uses of these kind of vans, however, are numerous. Today, it is not uncommon to see this
used for any with the following applications:

There are several companies that concentrate on conversion services so that they can provide custom-built step vans for use in any industry. Some of the most famous conversions performed today incorporate refrigeration and freezer compartments on
food delivery vehicles in addition to ice cream trucks along with fully-functioning kitchens for mobile food trucks.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 14 Dic 2018 08:29:20    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazione e Saluti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: