Indice del forum

Dark's Forum

Community Nuova Di WebMaster

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

With the development in every field of life so many modifica
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gallery & Creazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 12 Ago 2019 03:24:50    Oggetto:  With the development in every field of life so many modifica
Descrizione:

With the development in every field of life so many modifications have comes in the field of transport. To make vehicles comfortable and easiest to carry is the aim of every technician. Second point which is necessary to be kept in mind is the expenses not only the expenses of buying but also maintenance charges. Our vehicle needs its parts to be replaced after a time or in case of some accidents. So an overview about the vehicle we are going to purchase must be taken for the ease of life. Here there is a comparison between alloy and steel rims and y rims and tires are the product of the modern time. It has been designed according to the demand and necessities of people. Alloy rims are most suitable for the tires with small radius as compared to the steel rims. They are lighter in weight as compared to steel rims so they can dissipate heat faster than steel rims and tires. The result is more efficiency because faster heat dissipation leads to cooler brakes so making breaking system fast.

Alloy rims does not create too much heat inside the tire so it produces little margin for low heat pressure to high tire pressure so better adjustment to tire pressure is created. That is another factor of good efficiency. Steel rims are heated greatly in the same temperature in which alloy rims are heated lightly. So in case of great heat generation these tires are flatted and when a sharp thing penetrates in them. They burst at once and we have to face the problem of puncture. On the other hand low heat generation in the alloy rim and tires is the main cause of minimum puncture in these vehicles as the tire is not already expanded so if a thing penetrates into it. It may show its full efficiency instead of showing puncture. When the air comes out in case of penetration of sharp thing in alloy rims and tires the bead inside the rim collapse and it does not allow the air to come out fatly. So our tire is not flatted .we can drive easily.

People prefer these tires not only because of their best efficiency but for better look. Alloy rim tires are best tools for show off as we see that many people keep a good car just to make a good reputation among their friends and relatives. Steel rim and tires loose their shapes when they face different obstacles and hump and bumps. While alloy rim and tires are ready to face all these obstacles. Alloy are not deformed they are broken directly when your hit a kern to it. So it is necessary that an experienced and good mechanic is required to fit the tire in an alloy rim that will be able to save the vehicle from any damage. In the end it is concluded that alloy rim and tires are more preferable as compared to the old technique of steel rim and tube tires.

Hundreds of Central American migrants planning to seek asylum in the United States moved toward the country's border with Mexico on Tuesday as U.S. military reinforced security measures
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, laying barbed wire and erecting barricades.

Some 400 migrants who broke away from the main caravan in Mexico City arrived in the border city of Tijuana on Tuesday by bus, according to a Reuters witness. Larger groups are expected to arrive in the coming days, human rights organizations said.

U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said he would travel to the border area on Wednesday, his first visit since the military announced that over 7,000 U.S. troops would go to the area as the caravan of mostly Hondurans has made its way through Mexico.

U.S. lays barbed wire at border as migrant caravan draws closer U.S. lays barbed wire at border as migrant caravan draws closer

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) said in a statement that it would close lanes at the San Ysidro and Otay Mesa crossings from Tijuana to allow the Department of Defense to install barbed wire and position barricades and fencing. Tijuana, in the Mexican state of Baja California, is at the westerly end of the border, around 17 miles (38km) from San Diego, California.

"CBP has been and will continue to prepare for the potential arrival of thousands of people migrating in a caravan heading toward the border of the United States," Pete Flores, the agency's director of field operations in San Diego, said in a statement, citing a "potential safety and security risk."

The administration of U.S. President Donald Trump has taken a firm stance against the caravan, which began its journey north on Oct. 13 and briefly clashed with security forces in the south of Mexico early on its route.

On Friday, Trump signed a decree that effectively suspended the granting of asylum for those who cross the border illegally, a move that could drastically slow claims at gates of entry.

But migrants planning to seek asylum in the United States said they were undeterred by the crackdown.

"I prefer to be in detention in the United States than to return to my country, where I know they are going to kill me for being different," said Nelvin Mej铆a, a transgender woman who arrived in Tijuana on Monday with a group of about 70 people seeking asylum. "Last month, they killed my partner, and I do not want to end up like that."

For years, thousands of mainly Central American immigrants have embarked on long journeys through Central America and Mexico to reach the United States. Many of them die in the attempt or are kidnapped by organized crime groups.

Several thousand more migrants in at least three caravan groups are making their way through Mexico toward the border.

(Agencies)

Mortgage Insurance .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 12 Ago 2019 03:24:50    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gallery & Creazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: